New York state of mind in Paris

P1080105
Big meaty sandwiches, oozing cheese on hamburgers, big kosher dill pickles, French’s mustard, barbecue sauce, thick cut Frecnh fried potatoes, Samuel Adams beer, root beer, and service with a smile!

Are you hungry now!?!

P1080082

P1080087

P1080093

P1080095

Well if you weren’t before those photos… you probably are now.P1080088 Like this little pup, whom I believe was well fed, but kept looking at me with those « pity me » eyes, and so what could I do! My pastrami sandwich was big enough for 2 or 3 people anyway, so I gave him some.

Never fear though you vegetarians, there’s a veggie burger on the menu!

A New York style deli and dinner, with bar-counter seats, tables and booths, nostalgia posters on the walls and a crowd of people eating with pure delight. A little bit of New York in Paris.

Scwartz’s Deli

16 Rue des Ecouffes
75004 Paris, France
01 48 87 31 29

POSHGLAM LINKS! : http://www.poshglam.com/celebrities-love-pollinis-luxurious-heels-under-nicholas-kirkwoods-direction/ #SHOES #POLLINIS #NICHOLASKIRKWOOD

21 comments for “New York state of mind in Paris

1. 5 mai 2011 at 10:04

Mmmmmm ! Ces photos me donnent faim ! Voila enfin quelque chose qui change des Quick, McDo et autres Burger King ! Quand y allons-nous ?

2. 5 mai 2011 at 10:28

Despite not having had breakfast yet, I suddenly feel full! I feel like if I only eat one more meal in my life, it has to be at this resto!

Once again, you and your fab blog have added a must-eat to my list. Merci Melissa.

3. Sab
    5 mai 2011 at 11:22

I must admit, that burger (with the oozing cheese) looks stunning! But please tell me, how on earth are you supposed to get that sliced ham sandwich, if that’s what it is, into your mouth, if you’re not a hippo?!!! Yum yum YUM!

• 5 mai 2011 at 13:05

It’s pastrami… and yes that was a perplexing question i asked myself upon receiving my meal… I went the fork and knife route…so français n’est-ce pas! 😉

4. 5 mai 2011 at 11:43

I’m the opposite of Milla. I have had breakfast, but looking at all that food, I’m suddenly hungry again. It looks like home 🙂

5. 7 mai 2011 at 22:19

That burger and sandwich looks amazing!

6. Christine CONSIGNY
    9 mai 2011 at 13:36

To the question « Are you hungry now? », my answer is, without the slightest doubt, HELL YEAH!!!! ^^

7. 9 mai 2011 at 16:34

Oh, you just have to try the new location that’s at the Trocadéro, they have root beer there!

8. Ralph
    11 mai 2011 at 18:55

Forget New York, that place seems typically Montreal! I will have to check it out… Do the dishes come with a good pickle? 🙂

• 11 mai 2011 at 21:58

Yes they do!!! I ate them so fast that they were unable to appear in the photo! 😛

9. 21 mai 2011 at 10:50

I have been dying to check this place out. Coming from NYC, I was practically raised on deli food. Looks like they’ve got the proportions just about right for that pastrami sandwich. Please tell me they have good pickles too?!

PS I can dish with the best of them if you’ll have me along for your girls date there. 😛

• 21 mai 2011 at 15:07

Oh Cat, their pickles are so delicious and crunchy and dilly and yummy!
      And the more the merrier for a girls’ outing!

10. 8 juin 2011 at 10:46

Hi I think there is one SCHWARTZ near the Trocadéro.. Avenue D’EYLAU.
    They just open a few weeks ago…It is delicious..May be not as delicious as in NY….

11. Ashley
    13 juin 2011 at 15:40

you went to schwartz! liz and i loved going there!

12. 24 août 2011 at 15:13

I’m in New York and this post made me want to go to Paris and get a pastrami sandwich. And this coming from a girl who knows her pastrami sandwiches (http://bit.ly/qT7ZdK)!

• 24 août 2011 at 23:16

Rebecca…I am sure they would love to hear that at Schwartz’s!!!

Leave a thought or two!

Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. En savoir plus sur comment les données de vos commentaires sont utilisées.

%d blogueurs aiment cette page :