Frédérique of The Wedding Tea Room, and I, were heading to grab a drink the other night for some.quick facetime and a chat to toss around promotional ideas for her upcoming DIY workshop. We met at République as it was convenient foot us both. But I didn’t want to go anywhere on the Place de la République which is mostly populated by chain restaurants, cafés and fast food joints. So we walked literally a minute south of the place and stumbled upon a place that had written “Le Temple” on the awning. Obvious name as the metro station Temple is just across the street. Continue reading
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- @TravelzooFrance thank you!~♥~ 1 hour ago
- RT @ExpatforeverFR: RT @PreteMoiParis Fun hand decorated porcelaine in a studio overlooking the rooftops of #Paris #Expat #Tip http://t.co…~♥~ 1 hour ago
- @ExpatforeverFR Win concert tickets for a Paris classical gala + cocktail on @PreteMoiParis! po.st/rJcZOJ~♥~ 1 hour ago
- Miss you much ma chérie!!! @Quinntessences : @GirlMeetsWhirl @MessyNessyChic @NadaleeKate @sjvonier @demilwaukee @theSporting101~♥~ 5 hours ago
- RT @Quinntessences: @PreteMoiParis finally made it to @kbcafeshop... w/o me! She loved it (how could you not?) Read about her '1st time': h…~♥~ 5 hours ago
- @poplifegirl they come up with new tactics all the time! #pickpockets #Paris~♥~ 6 hours ago
- This is bad & getting worse! RT @ParisWriters: Paris failing to protect tourists from pickpockets & other criminals bit.ly/13P1zTx~♥~ 6 hours ago