Frédérique of The Wedding Tea Room, and I, were heading to grab a drink the other night for some.quick facetime and a chat to toss around promotional ideas for her upcoming DIY workshop. We met at République as it was convenient foot us both. But I didn’t want to go anywhere on the Place de la République which is mostly populated by chain restaurants, cafés and fast food joints. So we walked literally a minute south of the place and stumbled upon a place that had written “Le Temple” on the awning. Obvious name as the metro station Temple is just across the street. Continue reading
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Photo: Enjoying the cool Lefty’s atmosphere! tmblr.co/Z7rIAylk1Fj4~♥~ 7 hours ago
- Enjoying the cool Lefty's atmosphere! instagram.com/p/ZtD-piNtle/~♥~ 7 hours ago
- @Cleopatrasbling :) merci ma belle!~♥~ 7 hours ago
- It's actually called Lefty's! (@ Lefty) 4sq.com/10YkEOX~♥~ 8 hours ago
- #FF @CleopatrasBling creative, organic, healthy, Parisian, jewelry, yoga.... And one of the sunniest people I know!~♥~ 9 hours ago
- #FF @maryfox20 & @Tricia_Rosas Chic #expat bloggers in #Paris!~♥~ 9 hours ago
- #FF @poplifegirl DC, Paris, USA politics & geekette girl chic!~♥~ 9 hours ago