Frédérique of The Wedding Tea Room, and I, were heading to grab a drink the other night for some.quick facetime and a chat to toss around promotional ideas for her upcoming DIY workshop. We met at République as it was convenient foot us both. But I didn’t want to go anywhere on the Place de la République which is mostly populated by chain restaurants, cafés and fast food joints. So we walked literally a minute south of the place and stumbled upon a place that had written “Le Temple” on the awning. Obvious name as the metro station Temple is just across the street. Continue reading
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Moving to Versailles dear?!? ;) RT @LilyOfOpulence: new apartment decor inspiration po.st/7SOSGe~♥~ 4 hours ago
- RT @cecileespinasse: Paye ta déprime hivernale du mois de mai #hibernation~♥~ 4 hours ago
- Today was lazy in epic proportions, but the rain and my fatigue left me feeling justified! I would prefer spring tho. #ParisWeather~♥~ 4 hours ago
- Don't miss out on this fabulous event! May 31st! facebook.com/SinfoniettaPar… fb.me/2KNSr7yYe~♥~ 12 hours ago
- @kirstyjane82 Hope all that helps! :) #Paris~♥~ 13 hours ago
- @kirstyjane82 ideas : Park wp.me/p10SfI-Ex Secret wp.me/p10SfI-C7 Vintage wp.me/p10SfI-BC View wp.me/p10SfI-zj~♥~ 13 hours ago
- @kirstyjane82 More! : Tea wp.me/p10SfI-Nz Quiet wp.me/p10SfI-Kk Fashion wp.me/p10SfI-L6 Beware! wp.me/p10SfI-GK~♥~ 13 hours ago