Frédérique of The Wedding Tea Room, and I, were heading to grab a drink the other night for some.quick facetime and a chat to toss around promotional ideas for her upcoming DIY workshop. We met at République as it was convenient foot us both. But I didn’t want to go anywhere on the Place de la République which is mostly populated by chain restaurants, cafés and fast food joints. So we walked literally a minute south of the place and stumbled upon a place that had written “Le Temple” on the awning. Obvious name as the metro station Temple is just across the street. Continue reading
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Well it's pretty much winter here too. RT @Quinntessences: Something here isn't right... #winter? po.st/o2W79F~♥~ 6 hours ago
- Great article! RT @WhereIsBryanP: @theatrechatelet @playbill #Paris gives its regards to #Broadway po.st/wuPMLe~♥~ 6 hours ago
- RT @f_inter: Christine #Lagarde se rend devant la Cour de Justice de la République tinyurl.com/qyt5yv3 #Tapie #FMI~♥~ 7 hours ago
- :) RT @ArtfullyAdored: Bringing out the #Bohemian in you with @CleopatrasBling ht.ly/liwpL #Jewelry #Gypsy~♥~ 15 hours ago
- Sure! RT @Shoptiques: Would YOU rock a rope bracelet? #fashion #risktaker ow.ly/i/28GQa bit.ly/14x7YBL~♥~ 15 hours ago
- Win concert tickets for a Paris classical gala + cocktail on @PreteMoiParis! po.st/rJcZOJ~♥~ 16 hours ago
- One bottle of French wine + two of my former colleagues = three ladies full of laughter! (And a full heart)... :)~♥~ 16 hours ago