The second edition of Andy Tauer’s perfumes for Womens’ Pictures has come out! And as I have told you before, these scents are sold exclusively at the Marie Antoinette boutique in the Marais. One of my favorite boutiques in Paris! Chéri and I are regular clients of Antonio’s shop. I know I have something from there waiting for me for Christmas!!!! I don’t know what but I am very excited to find out. Maybe it’s Loretta….!
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Need a little nostalgia for your memories if Paris? Read this : Lessons In French : book review - po.st/HuqQDs~♥~ 2 hours ago
- Grabbing the Gatsby style fever! fb.me/1PusFl6IL~♥~ 2 hours ago
- Concert & cocktail gala giveaway, for a classical concert May 31st in Paris!... fb.me/2kquH1GfZ~♥~ 2 hours ago
- RT @FRweddingstyle: The blog is awash with Hollywood glamour wedding ideas starring @PreteMoiParis ow.ly/lek43~♥~ 2 hours ago
- RT @Coutorture: Another creative director leaves her brand: Lydia Maurer says goodbye to Paco Rabanne. fashionologie.com/30571352~♥~ 2 hours ago
- See you there Tricia! RT @Tricia_Rosas: @SinfParis Looking forward to your upcoming concert!~♥~ 2 hours ago
- RT @luxsure: JESSICA CHASTAIN en Bulgari pour la première du film Cléopâtre au 66ème Festival de Cannes #cannes2013 http://t.co/DxjhiVUk75~♥~ 2 hours ago