What is Project Optimism you ask? I learned about it over on the delightful blog by Anka called Keeping It Real who herself partnered up with two other bloggers for this project about staying positive as a great way to kick off 2013. I LIKE this simple, kind and happy project!
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Was gr8 t see @Pastry_Boy too at @jennyphoria's Kickstarter cocktail for @LAmour_or_less !!! (so tired last night, forgot 2 tweet you Paul)~♥~ 1 hour ago
- @maryfox20 ;) xoxo~♥~ 1 hour ago
- It was great to see @kasiainparis & @parisimperfect too at the @LAmour_or_less kickstarter success cocktail!~♥~ 11 hours ago
- @jennyphoria It was awesome to see you and to celebrate the kickstarter success of @LAmour_or_less ! Cheers to you!!!!~♥~ 11 hours ago
- :) RT @3samovar: @pretemoiparis RT @cntraveller: Rain or shine, #Paris is always perfect: bit.ly/18141bs~♥~ 18 hours ago
- Wanna watch some tennis?!? fb.me/1o5UBnNw9~♥~ 23 hours ago
- A list if 6 great coffee hotspots in Paris, from @CleopatrasBling for Localers. Great list! fb.me/BF5o6ut0~♥~ 23 hours ago