What is Project Optimism you ask? I learned about it over on the delightful blog by Anka called Keeping It Real who herself partnered up with two other bloggers for this project about staying positive as a great way to kick off 2013. I LIKE this simple, kind and happy project!
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- :) RT @ArtfullyAdored: Bringing out the #Bohemian in you with @CleopatrasBling ht.ly/liwpL #Jewelry #Gypsy~♥~ 40 minutes ago
- Sure! RT @Shoptiques: Would YOU rock a rope bracelet? #fashion #risktaker ow.ly/i/28GQa bit.ly/14x7YBL~♥~ 40 minutes ago
- Win concert tickets for a Paris classical gala + cocktail on @PreteMoiParis! po.st/rJcZOJ~♥~ 1 hour ago
- One bottle of French wine + two of my former colleagues = three ladies full of laughter! (And a full heart)... :)~♥~ 1 hour ago
- RT @WomensHumor: I've lost my mind and I'm pretty sure my coworkers took it.~♥~ 4 hours ago
- @artofperfume it's intoxicating... Fille de Berlin, @SergeLutens @SergeLutens_EN~♥~ 4 hours ago
- Inhaling an ecstatic breath of rose... Fille de Berlin, perfume by @SergeLutens~♥~ 9 hours ago