What is Project Optimism you ask? I learned about it over on the delightful blog by Anka called Keeping It Real who herself partnered up with two other bloggers for this project about staying positive as a great way to kick off 2013. I LIKE this simple, kind and happy project!
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- Photo: Enjoying the cool Lefty’s atmosphere! tmblr.co/Z7rIAylk1Fj4~♥~ 4 hours ago
- Enjoying the cool Lefty's atmosphere! instagram.com/p/ZtD-piNtle/~♥~ 4 hours ago
- @Cleopatrasbling :) merci ma belle!~♥~ 5 hours ago
- It's actually called Lefty's! (@ Lefty) 4sq.com/10YkEOX~♥~ 5 hours ago
- #FF @CleopatrasBling creative, organic, healthy, Parisian, jewelry, yoga.... And one of the sunniest people I know!~♥~ 7 hours ago
- #FF @maryfox20 & @Tricia_Rosas Chic #expat bloggers in #Paris!~♥~ 7 hours ago
- #FF @poplifegirl DC, Paris, USA politics & geekette girl chic!~♥~ 7 hours ago