Marie Antoinette Paris, is the name of the tiny little boutique with a cheerful red façade at place Sainte Catherine in the Marais. Chéri and I discovered it a couple of years ago and were completely immersed in the charm not only of the space and décor of the store itself, but also the charm of Antonio de Figueiredo, the shop owner. I have never met anyone who loves perfumes, scents and eaux de toilette so much! His eyes sparkle when he tells you about the famous perfume worn by the lover of Sasha Guitry, or he swoons over the benefits of the mens skin care line that he sells, and he smiles and giggles while expressing his appreciation for the line of Portuguese perfumes and scented candles he has carried since he first opened. Antonio LOVES what he does. Continue reading
An American in Paris...Paris, my muse. Parisian blogger, bloggeuse à Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Mention : For all images on my blog of the Eiffel Tower at night : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau. Pour toutes image sur mon blog de la Tour Eiffel la nuit : copyright Tour Eiffel - illuminations Pierre Bideau
♫ Share! ♫
Top Posts & Pages
- November Rain RT @Gourmandiseries: Je suis a deus doigts de l'angine. En MAI quoi. C'est plus possible !~♥~ 5 minutes ago
- RT @jeanlucr: #Chanel Is the Favored Fashion Search Term on #Pinterest ow.ly/llbds~♥~ 7 minutes ago
- @IFMPARIS @Lesmatinsfcult pas pour tous!~♥~ 12 minutes ago
- RT @IFMPARIS: Le capitalisme a rendu possible le tourisme et donc un "regard désintéressé sur le paysage"... Gilles Lipovetsky @Lesmatinsfc…~♥~ 13 minutes ago
- All of Paris would like to go there! RT @AlixCherry: View from the diving center #maldives @ Beach House Maldives po.st/YmpjSS~♥~ 13 minutes ago
- @LindaBRose Merci! 7000+ photos! ;)~♥~ 18 minutes ago
- RT @ParisCheapskate: Today's the first day of this weekend's Portes Ouvertes de Belleville. Check out some art for FREE: http://t.co/Za1r0W…~♥~ 20 minutes ago