It started on the 10th and ends on the 23rd. The Summer accessoires giveaway has been fighting for attention in between World Cup soccer matches.
This means…… You have a great chance of winning!! Which shows you are better off than Spain since they are by now eliminated from continuing the World Cup.
But I don’t follow that stuff.
So here’s what you could win, and how :
At the top of our summer accessory list is the new Kasia Dietz bag! You know that Prête-Moi Paris is a HUGE fan to say the least of this oh-so-Parisian brand of tote bags and accessories. And guess what… Kasia holds bag painting classes in Paris where you can create your own hand-painted tote. She is even referenced on trip advisor! Anything new from Kasia is instantly on my radar. I love her penchant for that Parisian style and her ability to create such aesthetically eye catching bags. It’s wearable art! These « Pop Art » bags have been so popular, that they sold out and Kasia had to design a second one. How can you not love the fun and fresh colors of this new printed tote? I want it for my sunny August vacation! I bet you do to…
Well one of you lucky participants could win it. Here’s how :
1. Follow Kasia Dietz on Instagram
2. Post an instagram of an outfit to wear with either of these two Pop Art Bags and tag @PreteMoiParis @KasiaInParis #SoKasiaDietz so we can count your follow.
3. sign up for Prête-Moi Paris via email (or sign up a friend and tell us who they are in a comment below).
4. If you don’t have Instagram : Tweet the following » Summer accessories @KasiaDietzBags giveaway on @PreteMoiParis! http://wp.me/p4BAYD-2eq » and follow @KasiaDietzBags
For those of you who can’t wait for the contest to end and would like a Kasia Dietz Bag, we are offering a 30% discount for a limited time with the code PRETEMOIPARIS! Check out kasiadietz.com to select the Kasia Dietz Bag that most fits your personality, and use the code at checkout. This discount will be offered from June 10th – June 30th 2014!
Or you could win a gorgeous wrist accessory that I love from Jord Wood Watches. Created and designed in the USA (back to my roots), and made with sustainable wood sources from around the world, these watches are more than just a time telling object, they are an accessory with a message : one of supporting ecological practices and taking care of our Earth (as in not cutting down her beautiful forests). We like. In addition to all that feel-good stuff, there is also the « feel » of the watch, it’s smooth lightweight and comfortable, and is something you can take care of with natural products found in the home (olive oil and lemon juice!). Yaaay DIY! You hardly feel it on your wrist, but everyone can’t stop noticing it. I get constant compliments on mine! And I find this pretty little item the perfect Summer accessory because of its natural coloring, its natural composition, and its lightweight character. It will go so well with a pair of espadrilles I have been lusting after…
Want to win one of these beauties!?! Here’s how :
1. Follow Jord watches on Instagram
2. Instagram your wrist sans (without) watch and post with « @PreteMoiParis @woodwatches_com I want a #jordwatch! » in an so we can count your follow.
3. sign up for Prête-Moi Paris via email (or sign up a friend and tell us who they are in comments below).
4. If you don’t have Instagram tweet the following » Summer accessories @woodwatches_com giveaway on @PreteMoiParis! http://wp.me/p4BAYD-2eq » and follow @woodwatches_com
And now to go summer sandal shopping…
Rules for the giveaway :
1. Only one winner will be chosen for the Kasia Dietz bag, and one other winner will be chosen for the Jord Watch prizes.
2. You must have signed up yourself or a friend via email for the PreteMoiParis blog in order to be counted.
3. You must follow either Kasia Dietz or Jord Watches (or both) on instagram to be counted for their prizes or on twitter.
4. You must leave a comment below.
5. All entries must be complete by June 23, 2014 by midnight. Drawing will be held on June 24th.
6. The winner will be announced as soon as all entry requirements are verified.
7. Only one entry per prize, per person.
8. This contest is open to everyone.